Studies that were replicated. They can be edited with the form New Replicated study. For this, click "edit with form" when you are on one of the pages that belong to this category.
Several studies published in books were replicated but were removed from this category because forms cannot yet handle them correctly.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Replicated study"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 489 total.(previous page) (next page)
- Variability in the Effects of Monetary Policy on Economic Activity (JMCB 2000)
- Vertical Relationships and Competition in Retail Gasoline Markets: Empirical Evidence from Contract Changes in Southern California (AER 2004)
- Violence and Risk Preference: Experimental Evidence from Afghanistan (AER 2014)
- Violent Acts and Violent Times: A Comparative Approach to Postwar Homicide Rates (American Sociological Review 1976)
- Volatility estimation for Bitcoin: A comparison of GARCH models (EL 2017)
- Wage Rate Changes and the Excess Demand for Labour: An Alternative Formulation (Economica 1974)
- Was the Deflation during the Great Depression Anticipated? Evidence from the Commodity Futures Market (AER 1992)
- Welfare, Marital Prospects, and Nonmarital Childbearing (JPE 1999)
- What caused the early millennium slowdown? Evidence based on vector autoregressions (JAE 2005)
- What do we learn from the price of crude oil futures? (JAE 2010)
- What Drives Natural Gas Prices? (The Energy Journal 2008)
- What is the Expected Return on the Market? (QJE 2017)
- What you export matters (JEG 2007)
- When Do Acquisitions Facilitate Technological Exploration and Exploitation? (Journal of Management 2012)
- Whistleblowers and Outcomes of Financial Misrepresentation Enforcement Actions (Journal of Accounting Research 2018)
- Who Uses Intermediaries in International Trade? Evidence from Firm-level Survey Data (The World Economy 2013)
- Why Affirmative Action Does Not Cause Black Students To Fail the Bar (Yale Law Journal 2005)
- Why Are Prices Sticky? The Dynamics of Wholesale Gasoline Prices (JMCB 2004)
- Why Do Cities Hoard Cash? Determinants and Implications of Municipal Cash Holdings (Accounting Review 2009)
- Why Do Mothers Breastfeed Girls Less than Boys? Evidence and implications for Child Health in India (QJE 2011)
- Worms: Identifying Impacts on Education and Health in the Presence of Treatment Externalities (ECTA 2004)