Below are the studies lacking replication with JEL code L73 - Forest Products.
- Tong Li, Bingyu Zhang. Affiliation and Entry in First-Price Auctions with Heterogeneous Bidders: An Analysis of Merger Effects. (AEJ:MI 2015).
JEL codes: C57 - Econometrics of Games and Auctions, D44, G34, L11, L73. Methods: two-stage game-theoretic model, Probit, simulation based indirect inference method Software: MATLAB, Fortran
- Philip A. Haile. Auctions with Resale Markets: An Application to U.S. Forest Service Timber Sales (AER 2001).
JEL codes: D44, D82, C52, L73. Methods: Generalized method of moments (GMM), Instrumental variable (IV), Ordinary least squares (OLS) Software: unknown
- James W. Roberts, Andrew Sweeting. Bailouts and the Preservation of Competition: The Case of the Federal Timber Contract Payment Modification Act (AEJ:MI 2016).
JEL codes: D44, H81 - Governmental Loans • Loan Guarantees • Credits • Grants • Bailouts, H82, L73, Q23. Methods: - Software: -
Data availability unknown;
Readme availability unknown;
Code availability unknown
- Susan Athey, Dominic Coey, Jonathan Levin. Set-Asides and Subsidies in Auctions (AEJ:MI 2013).
JEL codes: D44, H57, L73, Q23. Methods: Logit Software: Stata, GAUSS
- Ariaster B. Chimeli, Rodrigo R. Soares. The Use of Violence in Illegal Markets: Evidence from Mahogany Trade in the Brazilian Amazon (American Economic Journal: Applied Economics 2017).
JEL codes: F14, K42, L73, O13, O17, O19, Q23. Methods: - Software: Stata
- James W. Roberts, Andrew Sweeting. When Should Sellers Use Auctions? (AER 2013).
JEL codes: D44, L73, Q23. Methods: game theoretic approach Software: MATLAB, Stata
Below are the replicated studies with JEL code L73 - Forest Products.
Below are the replications with JEL code L73 - Forest Products.