Below are the studies lacking replication with geographical origin of data Taiwan.
- Jingting Fan, Şebnem Kalemli-Özcan. Emergence of Asia: Reforms, Corporate Savings, and Global Imbalances (IMF Economic Review 2016).
JEL codes: E22 - Investment • Capital • Intangible Capital • Capacity, F41, D24, O16, O47. Methods: Fixed effects (FE), Clustering Software: Stata
- Yihsu Chen, Alexander Whalley. Green Infrastructure: The Effects of Urban Rail Transit on Air Quality (AEJ:EP 2012).
JEL codes: L92, Q53, R41, R53. Methods: Fixed effects (FE), Ordinary least squares (OLS) Software: Stata, 10
- Shin-Yi Chou, Jin-Tan Liu, Michael Grossman, Ted Joyce. Parental Education and Child Health: Evidence from a Natural Experiment in Taiwan (AEJ:AE 2010).
JEL codes: I12, I21, J12, J13, R23. Methods: Hausman test, Ordinary least squares (OLS) Software: Stata
- Bee Yan Aw, Mark J. Roberts, Daniel Yi Xu. R&D Investment, Exporting, and Productivity Dynamics (AER 2011).
JEL codes: D24, F14, G31, L63 - Microelectronics • Computers • Communications Equipment, O31, O33. Methods: two-stage estimation model Software: Fortran
Below are the replicated studies with geographical origin of data Taiwan.
- Stefan Fölster, Magnus Henrekson. Growth effects of government expenditure and taxation in rich countries (EER 2001).
JEL codes: E62, H20, H50, O23, O40. Methods: Ordinary least squares (OLS), Two-stage least squares (2SLS), Instrumental variable (IV), Extreme bounds analysis Software: -
Data availability unknown;
Readme availability unknown;
Code availability unknown
- Replication: Jonas Agell, Henry Ohlsson, Peter Skogman Thoursie. EER 2006.
JEL codes: E62, H20, H50, 057. Keywords: Economic growth, Public sector, Cross-country regressions, Panel regressions
Data: -. Type: reproduction (new methods). Result: failed (different results). Call into question: yes. Replication authors statement: -.
Below are the replications with geographical origin of data Taiwan.