Below are the studies lacking replication with JEL code L1 - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance.
- Dario Focarelli, Fabio Panetta. Are Mergers Beneficial to Consumers? Evidence from the Market for Bank Deposits (AER 2003).
JEL codes: G21, G34, L1. Methods: - Software: -
- Andre Boik, Hidenori Takahashi. Fighting Bundles: The Effects of Competition on Second Degree Price Discrimination (AEJ:MI forthcoming).
JEL codes: L1, L42. Methods: - Software: Stata
- Severin Borenstein, James B. Bushnell, Frank A. Wolak. Measuring Market Inefficiencies in California's Restructured Wholesale Electricity Market (AER 2002).
JEL codes: L1, L9. Methods: market model that simulates the electricity market in California, comparison of a monopoly market with a competetive market Software: -
- Brian L. Goff, Robert E. McCormick, Robert D. Tollison. Racial Integration as an Innovation: Empirical Evidence from Sports Leagues (AER 2002).
JEL codes: L1, J7. Methods: Ordinary least squares (OLS) Software: unknown
- Panle Jia Barwick, Parag A. Pathak. The costs of free entry: an empirical study of real estate agents in Greater Boston (RAND 2015).
JEL codes: L0, L00 - General, L1, L5, L8, L85 - Real Estate Services, R - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics, R00 - General. Methods: Ordinary least squares (OLS), Fixed effects (FE), Generalized method of moments (GMM), Maximum likelihood (ML), Clustering, Bootstrap Software: -
Data availability unknown;
Readme availability unknown;
Code availability unknown
Below are the replicated studies with JEL code L1 - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance.
Below are the replications with JEL code L1 - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.