Below are the studies lacking replication with JEL code H4 - Publicly Provided Goods.
- Patrick Bayer, Fernando Ferreira, Robert McMillan. A Unified Framework for Measuring Preferences for Schools and Neighborhoods (JPE 2007).
JEL codes: D58, H0, H4, H7, I2, R21, R31. Methods: Ordinary least squares (OLS) Software: unknown
- Brian A. Jacob, Lars Lefgren. Are Idle Hands the Devil's Workshop? Incapacitation, Concentration and Juvenile Crime (AER 2003).
JEL codes: I0, I2, H4. Methods: Negative binomial regression Software: Stata
- Jonathan Guryan. Desegregation and Black Dropout Rates (AER 2004).
JEL codes: H4, I2, J1, J7, N3. Methods: first stage, Difference in differences (DID), Instrumental variable (IV), Fixed effects (FE), Ordinary least squares (OLS) Software: -
- Robin Burgess, Rohini Pande. Do Rural Banks Matter? Evidence from the Indian Social Banking Experiment (AER 2005).
JEL codes: E5, G2, H1, H4, I3, N2, O - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth, O1, O2, O4. Methods: linear trend break model Software: Stata
Below are the replicated studies with JEL code H4 - Publicly Provided Goods.
- Gerald Carlino, N. Edward Coulson. Compensating differentials and the social benefits of the NFL (J Urban Econ 2004).
JEL codes: H2, H4, H7, R5. Methods: Ordinary least squares (OLS), Fixed effects (FE), Random effects (RE), Clustering Software: -
Data availability unknown;
Readme availability unknown;
Code availability unknown
- Replication: Dennis Coates, Brad R. Humphreys, Andrew Zimbalist. J Urban Econ 2006.
JEL codes: L83, R21, R31. Keywords: Professional sports stadiums, Apartment rent, Proximity benefits
Data: -. Type: reproduction (new methods). Result: different results. Call into question: yes. Replication authors statement: -.
Below are the replications with JEL code H4 - Publicly Provided Goods.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.