Below are the studies lacking replication with JEL code H1 - Structure and Scope of Government.
- Robin Burgess, Rohini Pande. Do Rural Banks Matter? Evidence from the Indian Social Banking Experiment (AER 2005).
JEL codes: E5, G2, H1, H4, I3, N2, O - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth, O1, O2, O4. Methods: linear trend break model Software: Stata
- Miguel Urquiola. Does School Choice Lead to Sorting? Evidence from Tiebout Variation (AER 2005).
JEL codes: H1, H7, I2. Methods: reduced-form regression Software: Stata
- Andrew Hanssen. Is There a Politically Optimal Level of Judicial Independence? (AER 2004).
JEL codes: D7, H1, H7, K4. Methods: political two period model, Logit, Fixed effects (FE) Software: -
Below are the replicated studies with JEL code H1 - Structure and Scope of Government.
- Timothy Besley, Robin Burgess. Can Labor Regulation Hinder Economic Performance? Evidence from India (QJE 2004).
JEL codes: H0, H1, I3, J5, K2, L5, L6, O2, O4. Methods: Ordinary least squares (OLS), Fixed effects (FE), Clustering, Two-stage least squares (2SLS), Matching Software: -
Data availability unknown;
Readme availability unknown;
Code availability unknown
- Replication: Servaas Storm. INET WP 2019.
JEL codes: B50, C26, O10. Keywords: Manufacturing performance, Industrial relations, Pro-worker regulation, Labor laws, Indian economy, Industrial Disputes Act (IDA)
Data: Unavailable. Type: new methods & data. Result: different results. Call into question: yes. Replication authors statement: -.
Below are the replications with JEL code H1 - Structure and Scope of Government.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.