Below are the studies lacking replication with JEL code D47 - Market Design.
- Stacy Dickert-Conlin, Todd Elder, Keith Teltser. Allocating Scarce Organs: How a Change in Supply Affects Transplant Waiting Lists and Transplant Recipients (AEJ:AE 2019).
JEL codes: D47 - Market Design, I11, I18. Methods: - Software: Stata
Data availability unknown;
Readme availability unknown;
Code availability unknown
- Nikhil Agarwal, Paulo Somaini. Demand Analysis using Strategic Reports: An application to a school choice mechanism (ECTA 2018).
JEL codes: C50 - General, D47 - Market Design, I20. Methods: - Software: 14.2, MATLAB, R2016a, Stata
- Timothy G. Conley, Francesco Decarolis. Detecting Bidders Groups in Collusive Auctions (AEJ:MI 2016).
JEL codes: D44, D47 - Market Design, H57, R42. Methods: Ordinary least squares (OLS), Clustering, Probit, Fixed effects (FE) Software: Stata, MATLAB
- Tobias J. Klein, Christian Lambertz, Konrad O. Stahl. Market Transparency, Adverse Selection, and Moral Hazard (JPE 2016).
JEL codes: D47 - Market Design, D83, L15. Methods: Fixed effects (FE), Epanetchnikov kernel Software: Stata, (R) SE 13.1.
- Joshua D. Angrist, Yusuke Narita, Parag A. Pathak, Atila Abdulkadiroglu. Research Design Meets Market Design: Using Centralized Assignment for Impact Evaluation (ECTA 2017).
JEL codes: C26, D47 - Market Design, I20. Methods: Instrumental variable (IV), Two-stage least squares (2SLS), Bootstrap, Clustering Software: Stata
Below are the replicated studies with JEL code D47 - Market Design.
Below are the replications with JEL code D47 - Market Design.