Below are the studies lacking replication with JEL code C26 - Instrumental Variables (IV) Estimation.
- Joshua D. Angrist, Yusuke Narita, Parag A. Pathak, Atila Abdulkadiroglu. Research Design Meets Market Design: Using Centralized Assignment for Impact Evaluation (ECTA 2017).
JEL codes: C26, D47 - Market Design, I20. Methods: Instrumental variable (IV), Two-stage least squares (2SLS), Bootstrap, Clustering Software: Stata
- Katrine Vellesen Løken, Magne Mogstad, Matthew Wiswall. What Linear Estimators Miss: The Effects of Family Income on Child Outcomes (AEJ:AE 2012).
JEL codes: C26, D14, J12, J13. Methods: Instrumental variable (IV), Fixed effects (FE), Ordinary least squares (OLS) Software: Stata, 10
Below are the replicated studies with JEL code C26 - Instrumental Variables (IV) Estimation.
Below are the replications with JEL code C26 - Instrumental Variables (IV) Estimation.
- Servaas Storm. Labor Laws and Manufacturing Performance in India: How Priors Trump Evidence and Progress Gets Stalled (INET WP 2019).
JEL codes: B50 - General, C26, O10. Methods: Fixed effects (FE), Clustering Software: -
Data availability unknown;
Readme availability unknown;
Code availability unknown
- Replicated study: Timothy Besley, Robin Burgess. QJE 2004.
JEL codes: H0, H1, I3, J5, K2, L5, L6, O2, O4. Keywords: Indian industrial relations, Industrial Disputes Act, Manufacturing growth, Pro-worker regulations, Urban poverty, Capital and labour, Industrial relations, Labour regulation
Data: Unavailable. Type: new methods & data. Result: different results. Call into question: yes. Replication authors statement: -.
- Mark M. Pitt, Shahidur R. Khandker. Replicating Replication: Due Diligence in Roodman and Morduch’s Replication of Pitt and Khandker (1998) (PRWP 2012).
JEL codes: C01, C21, C26, ARD. Methods: instrumental variables Software: Stata
- Replicated study: David Roodman, Jonathan Morduch. JDS 2014.
JEL codes: E52, O16, O53. Keywords: microcredit, Bangladesh, poverty reduction
Data: Available. Type: narrow sense. Result: successful. Call into question: partly. Replication authors statement: accepted results.